A Buddhist Prayer for Peace
Let us affirm this simple yet profound Buddhist Prayer for Peace! The World needs peace. Every living being needs peace. Join together in saying this Buddhist Prayer.. for inner peace and World Peace.. peace within all people, peace between all peoples and nations, knowing that we are all one! There is but One!
Buddhism was founded in India 2,500 years ago by Siddhartha Gautama known as The Buddha or The Awakened One. Gautama was deeply moved by the inherent suffering of the human race, and this took him on a search for Enlightenment around the sixth century BC.
The objective of Buddhism is to attain a state of eternal and absolute happiness known as enlightenment.
May all beings everywhere plagued with sufferings of body and mind
quickly be freed from their illnesses.
May those frightened cease to be afraid,
and may those bound be free.
May the powerless find power
and may people think of befriending one another.
May those who find themselves in trackless,
fearful wildernesses – the children, the aged, the unprotected –
and may they swiftly attain Buddhahood.
No related posts.
- Animated Bible Lessons for Kids – Built Upon Rock
- Meditations of a Prospered Consciousness
- How Beautiful is the Rain!
- Music for Relaxation and Meditation
- God a Present Help by H. Emilie Cady
- Affirmations of Faith
- Blessings for everyday
- The Power of I am by David Allen pdf
- A Buddhist Prayer for Peace
- Abundance is my Inheritance
- A Spiritual Treatment
- Prayer for Protection
- A powerful affirmation to start your day with!
- Morning Prayer
- A Psalm of Life by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Power of Your Subconscious Mind
- Prayer – Jesus help me!
- An Uplifting Treatment
- Your Infinite Power to be Rich