Morning prayer is seeking God and offering our gratitude for being alive, and for the gift of another day. As we begin our day with God, committing the day, our actions, our thoughts, our all to God, we find ourselves more confident to go forth knowing that Spirit is guiding us! This morning prayer is a humble request for Spirit to help us through the day and to stay centered on the good.
Lord, in the quiet of this morning hour,
I come to Thee for peace, for wisdom, power.
To view the world through love-filled eyes
Be patient, understanding, gentle, wise.
To see beyond what seems to be,
To know Thy children as thou knowest them
And so, nought but the good in anyone behold;
Make deaf my ears to slander that is told;
Silence my tongue to aught that is unkind;
Let only thoughts that bless dwell in my mind.
Let me so kindly be, so full of cheer
That all I meet may feel Thy presence near.
Oh clothe me in Thy beauty, this I pray,
Let me reveal Thee Lord thru’ all the day!
- Animated Bible Lessons for Kids – Built Upon Rock
- Meditations of a Prospered Consciousness
- How Beautiful is the Rain!
- Music for Relaxation and Meditation
- God a Present Help by H. Emilie Cady
- Affirmations of Faith
- Blessings for everyday
- The Power of I am by David Allen pdf
- A Buddhist Prayer for Peace
- Abundance is my Inheritance
- A Spiritual Treatment
- Prayer for Protection
- A powerful affirmation to start your day with!
- Morning Prayer
- A Psalm of Life by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Power of Your Subconscious Mind
- Prayer – Jesus help me!
- An Uplifting Treatment
- Your Infinite Power to be Rich