Music for Relaxation and Meditation
Listen to this music for relaxation or to begin your meditation. For those new to meditation it is important to note that relaxing and letting go of all tension is the basis for meditation. When we find ourselves getting tense and trying too hard, it is a reminder to stop. It would help to perhaps go about doing something else for a few minutes. Come back to meditate with a fresh start. Begin to slowly relax to the sound of music, staying focused on the process of relaxing, breathe deeply and let go!
- Animated Bible Lessons for Kids – Built Upon Rock
- Meditations of a Prospered Consciousness
- How Beautiful is the Rain!
- Music for Relaxation and Meditation
- God a Present Help by H. Emilie Cady
- Affirmations of Faith
- Blessings for everyday
- The Power of I am by David Allen pdf
- A Buddhist Prayer for Peace
- Abundance is my Inheritance
- A Spiritual Treatment
- Prayer for Protection
- A powerful affirmation to start your day with!
- Morning Prayer
- A Psalm of Life by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Power of Your Subconscious Mind
- Prayer – Jesus help me!
- An Uplifting Treatment
- Your Infinite Power to be Rich