Prayer – Jesus help me!
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.Prov 3:5-6 God is our ever present help in time of trouble. Making a habit to spend time in prayer, better equips us to face our daily challenges with calm and peace. Saying Jesus help me expresses our faith in God, placing ourselves in His care.
Lord, in every need let me come to You with humble trust saying, “Jesus! help me.”
In all my doubts, perplexities, and temptations, Jesus! help me.
In hours of loneliness, weariness, and trials, Jesus! help me.
In the failure of my plans and hopes; in disappointments, troubles, and sorrows, Jesus! help me.
When others fail me and Your grace alone can assist me! help me.
When I throw myself on Your tender love as a father and savior, Jesus! help me.
When my heart is cast down by failure at seeing no good come from my efforts, Jesus! help me.
When I feel impatient and my cross irritates me, Jesus! help me.
When I am ill and my head and hands cannot work and I am lonely, Jesus! help me.
Always, always, in spite of weakness, falls, and shortcomings of every kind,
Jesus! help me and never forsake me. Amen.
Let this calm, soothing music play in the background as you read this prayer devoutly.
No related posts.
- Animated Bible Lessons for Kids – Built Upon Rock
- Meditations of a Prospered Consciousness
- How Beautiful is the Rain!
- Music for Relaxation and Meditation
- God a Present Help by H. Emilie Cady
- Affirmations of Faith
- Blessings for everyday
- The Power of I am by David Allen pdf
- A Buddhist Prayer for Peace
- Abundance is my Inheritance
- A Spiritual Treatment
- Prayer for Protection
- A powerful affirmation to start your day with!
- Morning Prayer
- A Psalm of Life by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Power of Your Subconscious Mind
- Prayer – Jesus help me!
- An Uplifting Treatment
- Your Infinite Power to be Rich