The Twelve Laws of Karma
The Great Law – Twelve Laws of Karma
Whatever we put out into the Universe will come back to us
The Law of Creation
Life does not happen by itself, we need to make it happen.
The Law of Humility
One must accept something in order to change it.
The Law of Growth
When we change ourselves our lives follow suit and change too
The Law of Responsibility
We must take responsibility for what is in our lives
The Law of Connection
The past, present and future are all connected.
The Law of Focus
We cannot think of two things at the same time
The Law of Giving and Hospitality
Our behavior should match our thoughts and actions
The Law of Here and Now
One cannot be in the present if they are looking backward.
The Law of Change
History repeats itself until we learn from it and change our path.
The Law of Patience and Reward
The most valuable rewards require persistence.
The Law of Significance and Inspiration
Rewards are a direct result of the energy and effort we put into it.
No related posts.
- Animated Bible Lessons for Kids – Built Upon Rock
- Meditations of a Prospered Consciousness
- How Beautiful is the Rain!
- Music for Relaxation and Meditation
- God a Present Help by H. Emilie Cady
- Affirmations of Faith
- Blessings for everyday
- The Power of I am by David Allen pdf
- A Buddhist Prayer for Peace
- Abundance is my Inheritance
- A Spiritual Treatment
- Prayer for Protection
- A powerful affirmation to start your day with!
- Morning Prayer
- A Psalm of Life by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Power of Your Subconscious Mind
- Prayer – Jesus help me!
- An Uplifting Treatment
- Your Infinite Power to be Rich